At the Alegant Law Firm we understand how challanging it can be pursuing your dreams with colleges fees amounting to tens of thousands of dollars, book fees and many other additional costs.
To that end we are proud to announce our Scholarship Grant Program which will be which we hope help students achieve their education goals and ease the financial burden of expensive tuition costs.
This $1500 scholarship is open to all who are currently attending or planning on attending a US college in the near future.
- Entrants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent U.S. residents.
- Entrants must submit their completed applications by August 1st, 2019.
- The scholarship winner will be chosen by August 15th, 2019
Slip and fall injuries are the second most deadly form of accident in the united states today below car accidents. Schools are hotbeds for these type of accidents.
Write a 750 word essay explaining how you would help make your school a safer place by eradicating the majority of slip and fall accidents on campus.
Entries should be submitted in .doc / .docx format via email to email@example.com
The scholarship winner will receive a check for $1500* payable directly to the winner’s school.
- Entries must be received by August 1st, 2019
- Essay must consist of 750 words
- Entries must include a brief paragraph which includes your current school, and school / course you intent to attend.
- Essays must be submitted via email as .doc or .docx formats ONLY submissions via Google Docs or PDF’s will not be entertained.
- Entries should include your Name, Phone Number, Current Address